The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at email@example.com
The Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect the following personal information from you
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
As is true of most Web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type,
referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to for our internal use only which is as follows:
- Send you requested product or service information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Improve our Web site and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in theseemails or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sellyour personal information to third parties.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shippingyour order or offering customer service.These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information
- as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others,investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- if North American Investigations is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via emailand/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choicesyou may have regarding your personal information,
- To any other third party with your prior written consent to do so.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our Site includes links to other Web sites whose privacy practices may differ from ours. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any Web site you visit.
Additional Policy Information
Our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in theseareas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a
notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.