Client: Singapore based financial guarantor of a Project of a State owned investment arm, UK based developer & foreign Equity holders
Problem: Financial standing reliability of the single source Financier.
- It was revealed that the financial source was not an Institution or multiple investors , but, a single investor. Default and “overrun” risk is elevated.
- Local & international database checks were made, confidential non-public checks also conducted and every single direct and indirect business links were investigated to asses the risk. Several discreet site visits were also conducted by experienced operatives.
- All Searches and ground investigations revealed:
- Full list of Companies and related business interests
- Credit history of personal and related companies
- Links with other foreign investors
- Property holdings
- All legal proceedings and judgements
- Analysis then revealed that the investor was genuine and had the capacity and proven reliability to finance the project